What will happen?
We will pick you up from your hotel, and after 15-30 minutes (depending on which laser tag game in Riga you choose) you will be in the laser tag venue. You will hear instructions and get everything necessary for your game. Each of you will get a laser gun, and you will be divided into two teams. There will be an instructor/referee who will follow the flow of the game and give different game scenarios.
Unlike paintball, a laser tag is a form of sports entertainment that leaves no marks - you will only feel a slight vibration when your opponent hits you. Laser paintball is especially exciting for those who like computer games, as both the room layout and the simulation of games are adjusted to the maximum to create a feeling for reality.
Below are pointed reasons why laser tag (laser paintball) is a great choice for spending free time with friends in Riga.
- No bruises - you just feel the vibration once you have been hit
- The most modern weapons and the safest equipment
- You don't have to pay for the ammo - shoot as much as you want
- The sight of a weapon has a red dot to make aiming easier
- Laser tag weapon delivers accurate hits at a distance of up to 200 meters regardless of weather conditions
- If you get hit, you don't have to wait for the game to end as all you have to do is to return to your base to start anew
- The likelihood of foul play is minimized - weapons are disabled when the enemy hits you
- The game of laser tag is supervised by qualified game managers
- The game manager prepares exciting missions with special equipment such as simulated `deactivating the bomb`, electronic checkpoints with a countdown, etc.
- After the game, every person received personal results
- Before or after the laser tag, you can relax in a picnic area (if you book outdoor laser tag)
People who booked this activity also looked at: | Clay Pigeon Shooting |
Shooting Gallery |